German Slaughterhouse:Forum Rules
From German Slaughterhouse
- Refrain from using abusive language in your posts, keep them civil at all time
- Do not discuss any illegal topics (i.e. how to do drugs, links to websites with illegal instructions)
- If you are in disagreement with other persons or groups in the forum, try to bring up that issue to an moderator or sort it out individually (i.e. though private messages)
- Posts should have sense and meaningful content. If you don't have anything useful to contribute, then don't
- Keep posts related to the topic; if a thread goes off-topic consider creating a new one (or ask a moderator to split the topic)
- Write in proper sentences and English (or German in German boards)
- You can express your oppinion freely, however, only as long you're civil about it and not breaking any rules
- Do not use pictures in your posts unless it contribues to the topic (No excessive use of memes!)
- Post in an existing thread if possible (use "Search")
- Use a clear headline stating the topic you're trying to address cleary, avoid unnecessary information or phrases in the head line. See a list of what NOT to do below:
- Unneccesary phrases: "I would like to...", "Can I ..."
- Inconclusive topic titles: "Help!" "Question?" "Fix please"
- Unnecessary capitalization: "HI IM NEW TO THIS FORUM"
- Do not repost locked or deleted threads unless you have a good reason to. Reposts are allowed if the original topic is older then 3 months and if it was not locked due to rule infrigment
- Mods are supervising the forum and should provide a valid reason if they take an action, however, they are free not to provide one if the case is obvious
- Follow directions and orders by mods; if you are in a dispute, admins will have the final say
- Disruptive behaviour can be reported to Mods
- Issues with moderators are to be taken to a higher instance, i.e Global Moderators or Admins.
- Avatars will not be checked for copyright violations manually. Please make sure your avatar does violete any copyrights prior to uploading
- Avatars must not contain unnecessary distracting or illegal content (Warning: Swastika or Hakenkreuz, or any other Nazi-related content is strictly forbidden)
- Keep them short and simple
- Do not overload them with large pictures or distracting text; such signatures may be removed
- General rules apply as well
- Posting attachments is a priviledge, and is only granted to some users.
- Any abuse code is strictly forbidden (trojans, viruses)
- Make sure you are allowed to post the attachment and respect copy rights (don't post illegal software)
These rules are (C) [#OMEGA] - K2 and may not be copied without prior written consent. Please get in touch if you want to do so.